Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ghosts!

'Ghosts A-Float' ©2013 Patty Rybolt Designs
This week's design was all about ghosts!
I've got to be honest, I'm not into the scary ghost stuff…
ghost doodles
This week's design started with doodling with my trusty India ink pen and I found myself adding costumes to the little ghost kids. The candy and pumpkin treat pails were added to complete the trick-or-treating vibe! (Caramel apples too, just because they are awesome!) After scanning my drawings I completed the pattern, introduced type as a design element and added color in photoshop. The colors are traditional Halloween colors...
Happy Halloween!!

Designed as a fat quarter fabric size (21" x 18"). Voting starts today October 24th and continues until October 31st, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment