Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kuler Spaces... New Adobe App. for color!

My color palette !  I took a picture using my iPad of my sketch.
Mahi mahi watercolor sketch.

I had a lot of fun walking around my house taking pictures with this App and coming up with various color palettes. This Mahi mahi watercolor sketch from my sketchbook was my favorite for this challenge. I generally gravitate to these colors, but I decided to go for it anyway!

Spoonflower had asked their designers to be inspired by their environment. Create a color palette for your design using KulerAdobe's color palette creation tool using the free iPhone app or web browser version. You use your phone or iPad's live capture or upload an image to create a color palette from one of your favorite spaces. The winner of this contest will receive a year-long subscription to Creative Cloud
Design previews will be shown at the fat quarter fabric size (21" x 18"). Deadline for entry was Tuesday, September 10th, 2013, voting opens September 12th! Please Vote!
This is my pattern design that was inspired by Adobe's color palette creation tool Kuler!
'Kuler Mahi 2.0' fabric design for Kuler Spaces Spoonflower Contest!


No comments:

Post a Comment