Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Garden Sketchbook!

This week, Spoonflower designers were asked to design fabric dedicated to gardening tools (21" x 18"). Deadlines for entering were Tuesday, April 9th, 2013. Voting begins Thursday, April 11th, and goes through Thursday morning, April 18th, 2013. 
I thought I would celebrate this Spring assignment with sketches from my journal where geraniums bloom, garden tools look used and gorgeous vegetables can grow without ever having to put my paintbrush down!

'My Garden Sketchbook'
©2013 Patty Rybolt Designs
Asparagus Garden Stripe
©2013 Patty Rybolt Designs
 Accompanying 'My Garden Sketchbook', are two other fabrics in the Collection so far.
Garden Sketchbook "Mini"
©2013 Patty Rybolt Designs
In keeping with the garden theme, my final entry for today... the Harvest! Our growing season is just about wrapped up here in South Florida as we head into the 'Wet' season... my final tomatoes were harvested today from my very small patio garden! They were served at dinner with great pride.

'Bountiful Harvest'
©2013 Patty Rybolt Designs
featured on my fabric in Linen/Cotton
Olive Branches (lt. lime, lt. aqua & white)




No comments:

Post a Comment