Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Llama Llove!

Spoonflower's prompt this week… Llama's!
'Llama Llove' ©2015 Patty Rybolt Designs. All Rights Reserved.

'Llama Llove' repeat
"It's time to travel to the South American Andes mountains to show your llama love! Give a go at creating a lovable llama themed design."

This pattern started like all of my designs with research on the prompt. I loved the pictures on Pinterest of the Peruvian Llama Glama. The people there adorn their pets with pompom's and decorative blankets and thought it would be fun to use some of their bright colors in this design.
Next came the drawings… I drew lots of llama's, pompom's, flowers, birds and cacti on my iPad, then imported them into photoshop. I developed the icons using my color palette and put together a repeat. Ta Dah!!

 Voting will open Thursday, July 2nd, 2015. Vote Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment