Thursday, June 19, 2014

'Farm Fresh' for Spoonflower!

 This week at Spoonflower... Farming. 'Please create a design that celebrates the tools, machines, animals, or plants that make farms and farming so special'. 

'Farm Fresh'  ©2014 Patty Rybolt Designs.

I love to draw birds. So, naturally whenever the opportunity comes up I take it. In my mind you can't have a farm without chickens, so I started drawing hens, roosters and chicks. Then came the ducks pigs, barns, fences, tractors, farmers and tools as well. They were all drawn on my iPad with my Adobe Ideas App, then imported into Photoshop where I colored the images and arranged them into a pattern. I added type, tractor marks and plants to complete the design!

Voting starts today, June 19th 2014, and continues until June 26th, 2014! Vote Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment