Friday, November 9, 2012

Holiday Cocktail Napkin Set

This week... Holiday Cocktail Napkins! My illustrations are hand drawn and then scanned into Photoshop where they were 'cleaned up' and colored. Each of the 12 napkins are a printed 5"sq. and will be 4.5" sq. after sewing (with the 1/4" seam allowance). I liked the idea of adding a burlap texture to the edges of each napkin to unify the collection and am going to back each one with real burlap when I receive the finished fabric.
Each fat quarter ($11.00) will make 12 napkins, or a yard of fabric ($18.00) will give you 48 napkins... great economical hostess or teacher gifts, and you can give them in groups of 4, 6 or 12!! (follow my link or just click on the flower icon right here on my blog to go right to my Spoonflower page where you can purchase this fabric!) ...Happy...Merry ...Joy and best of all ...Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment